This water bottle looks like a bottle to a human, but has a design that will cause it be misclassified as bananas by image recognition systems. Order one and you can sing to all your co-workers about how your bottle is bananas, bee ay en ay en ay ess. Order a bunch and convince your robot overlords that you are really a monkey.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
This adversarial designs water bottle uses a targeted adversarial patch that maximizes the class probability for banana in the bounding box for the object. The patch is trained with dynamic spline warping to account for perspective shifts and the curvature of the bottle's surface. You can read the original adversarial patch paper at https://arxiv.org/abs/1712.09665, and learn about the warping method pioneered on adversarial t-shirts at https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.11099.